TheAlexanatorTheAlexanator

Main News Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Nintend VS Manga i anim 0 Nintend VS Manga i anim 0

uhh

Sonic and Knuckles are Sega, not Nintendo, 2 of the backgrounds were just a colour and the music continues after it finishes. You shouldn't really submit unfinished work, and it didn't really seem like a trailer.

Characters move fluently though, so it's clear you put work into animating the sprites.

Could be cool, when it's finished.

The Anger #1 The Anger #1

uhh

who would actually say "im really torn up about that it killed my parents".. especially when they're talking to their self... i guess what i'm saying is, try being more subtle and make the 'talking' more realistic.

My Friend the Computer: 1 My Friend the Computer: 1

Predictable..

It was way too short for how big the file is (and how long it took me to load it!), and the whole computer blowing up thing has been done a thousand times before....

but I do like the animation itself..

Black & White Walkers Black & White Walkers

The primary gameplay (toppling, black/white) is pretty interesting and I'd love to see a more fleshed out game with more challenging and engaging levels. Though if you wanted to produce a more "thoughtful" game let's say, you could really do with losing the quotes or providing a real reason for them to be there in addition to intelligently implementing a slower pace. Waiting around is annoying.

The levels seem too easy and can usually be completed without much hassle by just wrecklessly going for it, so maybe introduce some different obstacles or threats. If you want to keep a minimalist theme perhaps limit yourself to a certain number of types of threat per stage or something.

jrs1968 responds:

Hi! This is a little game to enjoy for about 5 minutes :) and I really love the quotes :) I am working on a sequence with harder levels and more varieties. Thank you for your comments and suggestions :)

XTreme Segway XTreme Segway

Excellent, laughed my ass off

Goin Up Goin Up

Awesome!

Brilliant art work, huge variety of monsters to jump on (or explode, apparently)
had/having great fun playing this game, shouldn't be too long before it is on the front page!

Also... did i see a flying creeper?