TheAlexanatorTheAlexanator

Main News Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Black & White Walkers Black & White Walkers

The primary gameplay (toppling, black/white) is pretty interesting and I'd love to see a more fleshed out game with more challenging and engaging levels. Though if you wanted to produce a more "thoughtful" game let's say, you could really do with losing the quotes or providing a real reason for them to be there in addition to intelligently implementing a slower pace. Waiting around is annoying.

The levels seem too easy and can usually be completed without much hassle by just wrecklessly going for it, so maybe introduce some different obstacles or threats. If you want to keep a minimalist theme perhaps limit yourself to a certain number of types of threat per stage or something.

jrs1968 responds:

Hi! This is a little game to enjoy for about 5 minutes :) and I really love the quotes :) I am working on a sequence with harder levels and more varieties. Thank you for your comments and suggestions :)

XTreme Segway XTreme Segway

Excellent, laughed my ass off

Goin Up Goin Up

Awesome!

Brilliant art work, huge variety of monsters to jump on (or explode, apparently)
had/having great fun playing this game, shouldn't be too long before it is on the front page!

Also... did i see a flying creeper?

[Visible] II [Visible] II

very cool

i've never seen a game like this before, the reflection thing is original as far as i know and the levels were the right level of difficulty i think. they're fairly hard (i had 4-5 deaths per level atleast) so that when you complete them there's a feeling of accomplishment, like you've actually overcome a challenge, but not so hard that it becomes frustrating and un-fun.
Excellent game.

AethosGames responds:

Thanks! Make sure to check out #3, which is much better!

Micro Racers 2 Micro Racers 2

quite fun

fun for a while, but difficult to catch up if you fall behind even just by a few corners, and even after getting used to the controls it was a bitch to get first place.

also i noticed the nitro doesnt go down as you're using it (i havnt marked down because of this or anything...) and i know it's just a little detail, but you know..

Worldscaper Worldscaper

good idea

it's a nice idea (entering different 'worlds' as you go along), but I'm sure I've seen a tutorial here on Newgrounds that shows how to do everything you have on here, even the art looks the same...
music would probably fit better if the character moved faster (have him running, and make him fall faster etc.)
the guy struggling for air in the cave underwater was kinda funny...